The dishwasher. It’s not just for dishes anymore. Did you ever think to clean other things besides dishes in it? Here are some things you can wash that are dishwasher safe.
1. Keys. So Obviously don’t put your key fob in there but most keys are made of brass so you should be ok. Plus they fit right in the silverware holder!
2. Baseball Hats. Put them on the top rack with a little soap. You might not want to wash anything else with them though…..
3. Showerhead. You know how easy they can clogged up. Just throw them in the dishwasher and put it on the Pots and pans cycle.
4. Brushes and Combs. Just make sure that they are plastic and you’ll be ok. Oh and try to get all the hair off of them first!
5. Small plastic trash cans. You know these can get pretty gross. Most small cans will fit right in the dishwasher. Again, you might want to wash them on their own.